1. The personal data as provided by you to us/ collected by us from you /through other sources as may be necessary for the fulfilment of the several purposes at the time it was asked for or collected, may be processed for the following purposes (collectively referred to as the “Purposes”):
Where you are a Fitnapp member:
In case you are a Fitnapp Partner, business/marketing partner, agent, vendor, distributor, supplier, contractor or service provider:
2. Marketing and promotional purposes
Your personal data may also used and processed for the following marketing and promotional purposes (“Marketing and Promotional Purposes”):
From time to time via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels.
1. You can avail yourright to request us as to stop sending you any marketing and promotional materials or contacting you for Marketing and Promotional Purposes at any time you desire.
You may also click on the “Unsubscribe” link embedded in the relevant marketing and promotional email in order to not receive any marketing and promotional email in the future.
Incase you unsubscribe; we may still send you non-marketing and promotional communications, such as those about your Account, about the Platform and/or Service or our ongoing business relations.
Your user profile information such as your username will be used to identify you when you use the Platform and/or Service if you are a Fitnapp member.
Your username may be displayed to other users when you submit your rating and/or review. We will not directly disclose or share your user email address and other information without your consent.
We may also use, process and share non-personally identifiable, aggregated, statistical and/or anonymous data with third parties for the use of - data analytics and to analyze, examine, develop our marketing strategy and further enhance the Platform and/or Service.
We will seek your separate consent for any other purpose/s which do not fall within the categories stated above.
The collection of your personal data by us may be mandatory or voluntary in nature depending on the Purposes for which it is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not sell, rent, transfer or disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your consent. However, we may disclose some of your personal data to the following third parties, for one or more of the above Purposes:
ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We assume that the personal data provided by you is precise, error-free, valid, and accurate and complete without it being misleading or out of date.
We request you to immediately inform us in the case of any change in your personal data or information.
Please note that your failure to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date personal data (including having an invalid or expired payment method) may result in either your inability to access and use the Platform and/or Service or Fitnapp terminating your subscription plan.
To the limits and extend that the ongoing personal data protection and privacy laws of the countries we operate in allow, you have the right to request -for access to, for a copy of, to update or correct your personal data held by us.
We may charge a small fee (such amount as permitted under the applicable law) to cover the administration costs involved in processing your request to access your personal data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve our rights to rely on any statutory exemptions and/or exceptions to collect, use and disclose your personal data.
1. You also have the right to- notice in writing so as to inform us of your withdrawal (in full or in part) of your consent given previously , subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration of time for the withdrawal of consent to be effected.
However, the withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences arising from such withdrawal. In this regard, depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal data, it may mean that we will not be able to continue with your existing relationship with us or the contract that you have with us will have to be terminated.
2. You may correct, update or delete your personal data at any time by editing your profile on the “Account Settings” page on the Platform. However, please note that your personal data may be retained on our back-up systems for some time. You cannot delete information associated with past transactions as we keep track of these records.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any of your personal data provided to us is retained for as long as the purposes for which itwas collected continue. Forth that your personal data is destroyed or anonymised from our records and back-up systems in accordance to our retention policy.
In the event your personal data is no longer required for the said purposes unless its further retention is required to meet a longer retention period to meet our operational, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
0. We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we Endeavour, where commercially practicable to implement appropriate technical, physical, electronic and procedural security measures in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations and industry standard to safeguard against and prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and the destruction of or accidental loss, damage to, alteration of, unauthorized disclosure of or access to your personal data.
2. The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we will put in place various reasonable security procedures with regard to the Platform and your electronic communications with us. All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of your personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
3. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we take commercially practical steps to protect your personal data, we cannot and do not accept responsibility for any unauthorized access, unlawful interceptions or loss of personal data transmitted to or from Fitnapp, and are not to be held responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such personal data.
PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY
Our information technology storage facilities and servers may be located in other countries outside of your country. This may include, but not limited to, instances where your personal data be stored on servers located outside your country.
In addition, your personal data may be disclosed or transferred to entities located outside your country. Please note that these foreign entities may be established in countries that might not offer a level of data protection that is equivalent to that offered in your country under the applicable laws in your country.
You hereby express consent to us transferring your personal data outside of your country for such purpose.
INTERNET AND MOBILE APPLICATION USE
0. Please note -the provision of your personal data to us over the Internet is entirely at your own risk.
1. Incase you post your rating and/or review on the Platform, it will become public information and will be retained by us even after your subscription plan has been terminated.
Your email address and phone number will not be visible to others through any rating and/or review that you post.
Such demographic data collected through cookies are not personal data and we may use this data in aggregated, statistical and/or anonymised form.
You may disable cookies by changing the settings on your web browser or mobile device, although this may mean that certain features on the Platform will not function properly if you set your web browser or mobile device to not accept cookies.
The iOS platform will notify you the first time our mobile application wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that our mobile application seeks before you first use the mobile application, and your use constitutes your consent.
5. The Platform may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which allow you to share information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing network.
6. We may automatically receive, record and store location services information from your computer or mobile device when you interact with us. You hereby consent to our use of anonymised location services information collected from you. Where the location services information is personally identifiable, we will provide you the options to manage your disclosure of the same information. Depending on the functionalities available on your computer or mobile device, you may benefit from advanced options to manage the location services information. A computer or mobile device may report its GPS location at the time you interact with us if the location services settings are enabled. Such information is not identified as personal data, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
ENGLISH VERSION TO PREVAIL
Last updated on 10 September 2015